Definition of unsealed in English:
1Not sealed: unsealed envelopes
More example sentences
- ‘I saw plenty of ballot papers with crosses on them and I saw unsealed envelopes that were of A5 size,’ one of the constables said later.
- To maintain confidentiality, participants received the questionnaires in an unsealed envelope, which they then used to seal their responses upon completion.
- The next witness, Edward Newcomb, who had also been party to the fraud, further described the forging of election documents and the placing of McClellan tickets in unsealed envelopes.
2chiefly Australian /NZ (Of a road) not surfaced with bitumen or a similar substance.
- Beyond Mt. Hagen, however, the road is unsealed and single carriageway as far as Tari.
- The study also found there to be a number of existing practices in unsealed road design and maintenance which are environmentally unsustainable.
- The findings herein have importance to maintenance practices for unsealed roads.
Definition of unsealed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan