- 1Not sealed: unsealed envelopesMore example sentences
- ‘I saw plenty of ballot papers with crosses on them and I saw unsealed envelopes that were of A5 size,’ one of the constables said later.
- To maintain confidentiality, participants received the questionnaires in an unsealed envelope, which they then used to seal their responses upon completion.
- The next witness, Edward Newcomb, who had also been party to the fraud, further described the forging of election documents and the placing of McClellan tickets in unsealed envelopes.
- 2chiefly Australian /NZ (Of a road) not surfaced with bitumen or a similar substance.More example sentences
- Beyond Mt. Hagen, however, the road is unsealed and single carriageway as far as Tari.
- The study also found there to be a number of existing practices in unsealed road design and maintenance which are environmentally unsustainable.
- The findings herein have importance to maintenance practices for unsealed roads.
More definitions of unsealedDefinition of unsealed in:
- The US English dictionary