- Not able to be seen; invisible: she gazed out over the trees, as if at some distant, unseeable vistaMore example sentences
- If the mystic text is an experiment in saying the unsayable, then the mystical image - something far more widespread than once thought - emerges as a fascinating attempt to see the unseeable.
- I didn't like that the prices for the yarn are on totally unseeable places, I couldn't find the price for most of the yarns that I was looking at and had to actually ask twice.
- To keep the movement unseeable by the enemy: the action with the blade will have to follow precise lines of movement (going and coming back), starting from a guard position and arriving in another guard.
More definitions of unseeableDefinition of unseeable in:
- The US English dictionary