- 1(Of a competitor or team in a sports tournament) not seeded.More example sentences
- Still, she stunned everyone on her way to becoming an unseeded finalist at the United States Open.
- Paphitis said: ‘It's a great draw, but they are probably the hardest unseeded team in our group.’
- For example, the preceding leg of the circuit in Mumbai saw two unseeded finalists.
- 2(Of a grape) not having seeds.More example sentences
- Seeded grapes are not as appealing as unseeded grapes.
- Try to use grapes that are seedless or which have very small seeds. I've managed to purchase both seeded and unseeded varieties.
More definitions of unseededDefinition of unseeded in:
- The US English dictionary