- Not disturbed from a firm position or state; steadfast and unwavering: their trust in him remained unshakenMore example sentences
- All three were cross-examined but were unshaken; they remained steadfast in their diagnoses.
- What should speak most powerfully to Africans today is Mandela's spectacular defiance in spite of seemingly insuperable odds and his unshaken commitment to his ideals even in the face of his own death.
- The sides were now level but Roanmore's resolve was unshaken and within minutes they were back into a three point lead with the outstanding David Byrne sending over two further points followed by one from Colin Taylor.
- More example sentences
- The Orthodox Church was never subject to a single externally authoritarian organization and it unshakenly was held together by the strength of internal tradition and not by any external authority.
- My family has unshakenly been there throughout every minute change that has happened, and they have, without question, supported me through everything.
- Indeed, the film is surprising in its unshakenly pragmatic outlook.
More definitions of unshakenDefinition of unshaken in:
- The US English dictionary