- Having a vague, ill-formed, or unfinished shape: his hair was unshaped and straggling with her he saw a future, a dim unshaped outline of possibilityMore example sentences
- Now that is in the period of history when man is shaping his world out of a wild, savage, unshaped world.
- Both the pits were filled with filler materials - several layers of slightly bigger unshaped stones and sand.
- Further, and more important: rooting the superiority of Christianity in its relation to our ‘experience ‘supposes that we can describe that experience in neutral terms, unshaped by the perspective with which we began.
More definitions of unshapedDefinition of unshaped in:
- The US English dictionary