Definition of unshapely in English:
- We'd give away free make up to cover any facial blemishes caused by illness, baggy unshapely clothes for those days when you're feeling down and nasal spray that actually works and doesn't make your eyes water.
- The camera cuts to the stubbed-out cigarettes in Laurel's food bowl, to the half-empty liquor glasses, to the half-drunk, unshapely men; we get Stephen's eye moving around the room.
- Instead of passion for writing, a weariness that weighed down each word and distorted the prose into something unshapely.
- unshapeliness noun
- Example sentences
- The movie's unshapeliness is due perhaps to the filmmakers’ uncertainty about the film's objectives.
- But once the unshapeliness is accepted, admirers of one of Canada's most accomplished writers will find plenty to entertain and interest them.
- This still leads to unshapeliness of the connected protective cylinders.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.