- Not shared with or by another or others: most of those placed in hostels would prefer unshared, independent accommodationMore example sentences
- Stasser's chapter on unshared information indicates that group members tend to share only common information.
- In a deliberating group, shared information (information held by many or most) usually has a much bigger effect than unshared information (information held by a few or just one).
- In its place, we now have a ‘balkanized’ group of subcultures whose members pursue their separate, unshared interests in an unprecedented variety of ways.
More definitions of unsharedDefinition of unshared in:
- The US English dictionary