Definition of unsharp in English:
2 Photography (Of a picture or image) not well defined: unsharp, fuzzy photos
More example sentences
- You may notice that the entire image has the unsharp mask applied to it beforehand.
- Here is a tip for sharpening with the unsharp mask filter.
- See my image editing article for more information on sharpening and unsharp mask.
- Example sentences
- In the majority of cases, though, unsharpness is caused by shutter speeds that are too slow.
- The allowable amount of unsharpness is controlled by specification being followed.
- This article describes a method not just to measure wide angle unsharpness but also to adjust the lens precisely with the film running.
Definition of unsharp in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan