- Not having recently shaved or been shaved: Mark was unshaven and looked exhausted his pale, unshaven faceMore example sentences
- He was unshaven and had short shaved brown hair, gelled on top, brown eyes and wore a black jacket.
- He has a strong jawline and is unshaven, the mark of a man who has recently given up his day job.
- His thick hair was tied backward into a clasped horse-tail, and his stubble unshaven as ever.
More definitions of unshavenDefinition of unshaven in:
- The US English dictionary