- Not placed in or protected by a sheath or covering: all unsheathed wires must be enclosed in a non-combustible housingMore example sentences
- The hands have been cantilevered to feel light, so one moment they are delicate as butterfly wings, the next they're as terrifying as unsheathed claws.
- Never put unsheathed scissors in your knitting bag with your project.
- Kira step out onto the porch to find Midnight, snarling perilously with her unsheathed claws digging into the ground.
More definitions of unsheathedDefinition of unsheathed in:
- The US English dictionary