Impossible to shock, horrify, or disgust: most doctors are fairly unshockable
More example sentences
- I thought they prided themselves on being unshockable.
- The networks, it seems, have found out that the kind of viewers they were chasing - young, unshockable and preferably intoxicated - didn't actually watch much television.
- Even the unshockable viewers of BBC's Room 101 this summer were offended by Milligan's wish that he suffer ‘an early death’ or leprosy.
- More example sentences
- They recognise one another through their knowledge of shared trivia, yet there is also an element of bravado and deliberate unshockability.
- But because it also seeks to congratulate its audience for its urbane unshockability, it never strays beyond the limits of middlebrow complacency.
- But then, haven't unpunished cases of bare-faced impunity sent all of us into unshockability?