- Not cut or shorn: the men left their locks unshornMore example sentences
- It knelt in the centre of its pen with three woolly, unshorn friends, contentedly chewing the cud.
- I hate the shaggy, unshorn look he has going on now; I like my men clean-cut for the most part, but some can get away with the scruffy look, or the long hair…
- ‘The organisation behind the course was immense, over 100 sheep are needed every day and pens are needed for shorn and unshorn sheep from different flocks,’ he said.
More definitions of unshornDefinition of unshorn in:
- The US English dictionary