- (Of milk) not skimmed.More example sentences
- It was unskimmed in 32%, half-skimmed in 64% and skimmed milk in 1% of the cases.
- All the best unskimmed milk was used, and the recipe was for a long-keeping, drier cheese that would last till winter or be suitable to take to market.
- One month went by, two months, nine months, and the empress gave birth to a son, as white as unskimmed milk, and as fair-haired as moonlight.
More definitions of unskimmedDefinition of unskimmed in:
- The US English dictionary