- (Especially of a commercially produced loaf of bread) not having been cut into slices.More example sentences
- Mum used to buy very nice unsliced loaves of bread which would rest on the chopping board ready for slicing and toasting.
- John moved across the shop to a large cupboard and opening the door, took from a shelf, a large white unsliced loaf.
- You never know, I may one day have an hour or two to spare to work them out and shall discover they are the best thing since the rediscovery of unsliced bread.
More definitions of unslicedDefinition of unsliced in:
- The US English dictionary