verb (unslings, unslinging; past and past participle unslung)[with object]
- Remove (something) from the place where it has been slung or suspended: Grant unslung the shotgun from around his neckMore example sentences
- Taking a taxi from the Cairo airport to Orabi Square at midday, I unsling my pack at a park bench, do a bit of reading and let the city soak in before I look for a place to stay.
- Tina took one glance at the unsealed den and unslung her crossbow, ‘Whoever's in there come out with your hands up!’
- He unslung his backpack, looked into it, and frowned.
More definitions of unslingDefinition of unsling in:
- The US English dictionary