verb (unsnaps, unsnapping, unsnapped)[with object]
- Unfasten or open with a brisk movement and a sharp sound: he put the case on the table and unsnapped the claspsMore example sentences
- She felt along the edges until she found the delicate wooden clasp and unsnapped it to push open the lid.
- I pulled off one of the many ornaments from around my neck and unsnapped the clasp to release my lucky guitar pick I wore everywhere.
- She unsnapped the closure and twisted open the two halves.
More definitions of unsnapDefinition of unsnap in:
- The US English dictionary