Definition of unsolicited in English:
Not asked for; given or done voluntarily: unsolicited junk mail
More example sentences
- And studios mostly don't steal ideas from unsolicited scripts that come in, because if you do that you do get sued.
- I don't buy things at the door, or from an unsolicited phone call.
- How dare I not take her unsolicited advice on the use of a cooking oil!
- Example sentences
- In the fifteenth century, authors rarely produced their works unsolicitedly.
- In the airport, please do not trust unofficial taxi drivers that unsolicitedly offer you their services.
- Every day, literally, unsolicitedly, volumes of poetry, published and unpublished, reach me in the mail.
Words that rhyme with unsolicitedmultifaceted • unvisited
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan