Not spectacular; unremarkable: she had been an unspectacular student
More example sentences
- Average shareholder returns over the past 10 years were a respectable, if unspectacular 8%.
- The only other scores of a hard-fought, if unspectacular affair, arrived in the opening 13 minutes of the second half.
- Their first single, Life in a Day, made it to a fairly unspectacular 62 in the UK charts, and it was to be a few more years before their fortunes changed.
- More example sentences
- Nothing quite like that greeted Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings which, when first published in 1955, sold steadily if unspectacularly.
- He is a long-standing member who competes regularly, if usually unspectacularly, off his 23 handicap.
- Between the wars he rose steadily but unspectacularly in rank and by 1936 was a lt-general.