- (Of a word or name) too difficult to spell: an Icelandic volcano with an unpronounceable, unspellable nameMore example sentences
- The term 'slogan' is indeed derived from an unspellable Gaelic word meaning 'war cry'.
- Our last names were unspellable, not to mention being unpronounceable for the few substitute teachers who found their way up north from the real Sweden.
- One imagines him uttering an American version of the unspellable Florentine exclamation "Beuh" (which, accompanied by a shrug, means something like "How should I know?").
More definitions of unspellableDefinition of unspellable in:
- The US English dictionary