- Unwind or cause to unwind from or as if from a spool: [with object]: he unspooled the tape from the casingMore example sentences
- Much as it pained him, he and a Times staff assistant shredded his notebooks and file folders, unspooled all of his tapes, filled two tall trash cans with the material, and burned it.
- You remember when cassette tapes were all the rage, and occasionally they'd go haywire in your stereo and all the tape would twist up and unspool and pull out of the plastic casing?
- And they won't get unspooled in the machine and jam it up.
More definitions of unspoolDefinition of unspool in:
- The US English dictionary