- Not marked with spots: it has an unspotted white throat • figurative she had taken pleasure in his triumph, unspotted by regretMore example sentences
- He looked with curiosity at the girl standing quietly among her hysterical schoolmates in her unspotted white dress, and she returned his gaze calmly.
- The pelvic fins similarly were unspotted and yellowish in ground colour, with a white leading edge, and either no black colour or a light, blackish smudge of colour proximally in some individuals.
- Shriver, an attractive young man with an unspotted record, could not make his case to primary voters in Maryland, who knocked off his bid for Congress.
More definitions of unspottedDefinition of unspotted in:
- The US English dictionary