- (Of a play) impossible or very difficult to present to an audience: German drama contains its fair share of almost unstageable masterpiecesMore example sentences
- That is why the piece is inherently unstageable: it offers no internal argument.
- His plays, many long considered unstageable, were finally being performed to enthusiastic audiences.
- Arden's fanciful production makes a seemingly unstageable opera into gripping entertainment.
More definitions of unstageableDefinition of unstageable in:
- The US English dictionary