- (Especially of fabric or clothing) not starched.More example sentences
- According to the records of the directors, the machine was able to dry one piece of starched clothing in two hours, but it took only one hour to finish drying one unstarched piece.
- These were unstarched shirts, with an opening either on the shoulder or down the front of the garment.
- He made it out of cotton pique, with an unstarched collar, a longer back, and, crucially, short sleeves.
More definitions of unstarchedDefinition of unstarched in:
- The US English dictionary