- Not sterile or sterilized: unsterile needlesMore example sentences
- He believes that AIDS may have its origin in unsterile hypodermic needles and antibiotics.
- Panicky use of unsterile needles may transmit HIV, hepatitis C, or other infections.
- I always have been taught that the back of the gown is considered unsterile and that personnel in sterile attire should not have their back to sterile supplies or fields.
More definitions of unsterileDefinition of unsterile in:
- The US English dictionary