- Given without restraint; liberal: they received unstinted praiseMore example sentences
- It enjoys the unswerving loyalty of natives and the unstinted praise of visitors.
- He, the doughty champion of justice for himself, spoke as if his cabinet superiors, his ministerial colleagues and fellow parliamentarians were all offering unstinted support for his staying on in Government.
- A good deal of credit for my success goes to his unstinted support and encouragement’.
- More example sentences
- There is no other fruit which may be so unstintedly allowed for diabetics with the exception of the berry fruits.
- It was also conferred on 20 others, some of them dead, who have given their services unstintedly to the Scout movement.
- In performing the task which I asked them to undertake, the members of the Committee made considerable personal sacrifices and have given unstintedly of their time and energy.