Definition of unstinted in English:
Given without restraint; liberal: they received unstinted praise
More example sentences
- It enjoys the unswerving loyalty of natives and the unstinted praise of visitors.
- He, the doughty champion of justice for himself, spoke as if his cabinet superiors, his ministerial colleagues and fellow parliamentarians were all offering unstinted support for his staying on in Government.
- A good deal of credit for my success goes to his unstinted support and encouragement’.
- Example sentences
- There is no other fruit which may be so unstintedly allowed for diabetics with the exception of the berry fruits.
- It was also conferred on 20 others, some of them dead, who have given their services unstintedly to the Scout movement.
- In performing the task which I asked them to undertake, the members of the Committee made considerable personal sacrifices and have given unstintedly of their time and energy.
Words that rhyme with unstintedunprinted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.