Given or giving without restraint; unsparing: he was unstinting in his praise
More example sentences
- My unstinting generosity of character is pain sometimes.
- I humbly request to be included among the latter and to be allowed to quote an example of his unstinting kindness and generosity.
- I would like to thank all of them for their unstinting generosity.
- Example sentences
- We're here under the guidance of Claire and Duncan, our unstintingly enthusiastic guides from the Dragoman Overland adventure tour company, in whose Mercedes Benz converted truck we plan to forge a 500-mile circular journey.
- On behalf of the York branch I thank all our supporters and volunteers who gave their time so unstintingly during 2004 to enable the Alzheimer's Society to support those with dementia, and their carers, in the area.
- She said: ‘Since taking over as chairman in 1991 he has given unstintingly of his time and enthusiasm.’
Words that rhyme with unstintingprinting
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|stint¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.