- Not moved, agitated, or stirred: waters that are ice-covered remain unstirred by windMore example sentences
- Since diffusion through this layer is the rate-limiting step in the intestinal absorption of many nutrients, the mucosal muscle, by stirring this otherwise unstirred layer of fluid, may have a critical place in nutrition.
- Carlos would like nothing more than to go to Idaho and live in a cabin and swim beneath the sky each morning in some glacial tarn, a pond so cold and clean and unstirred it would stop his heart just to step into it.
- I know it is possible to mix these cakes in the tin, but I never do, because I like the ritual of lining a cake tin and I'm also worried I'm not going to mix properly and there'll be a big lump of unstirred flour in there when I take it out.
More definitions of unstirredDefinition of unstirred in:
- The US English dictionary