Definition of unstructured in English:
1Without formal organization or structure: an unstructured interview
More example sentences
- Her data gathering tools included a combination of structured and unstructured interviews and direction observations.
- Interviews can either be structured or unstructured.
- Taxonomies, used in conjunction with company ontologies, have proven to be a highly efficient structure for organizing structured and unstructured content.
2(Of a garment) made with little or no interfacing or other material which would give definition to its shape.
- The pants are wide legged and the jacket is unstructured single breasted.
- Her fluid silhouettes, unstructured coats and openweave knitted tops intend to flatter the female form with key pieces defined in hand painted patterns.
- For a skirt or unstructured jacket, I would soak the fabric in the tub in cool water, and then hang it up to dry over the shower rail, without squeezing it out.
Words that rhyme with unstructureduncultured
Definition of unstructured in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan