adjective (unstuffier, unstuffiest)
- 1Not old-fashioned or formal in manner or behaviour: she was unstuffy and always approachableMore example sentences
- His unstuffy manner has also gained him increasing respect in a German business world desperate to modernise beyond its engineering and banking base.
- Staff are chatty, well-intentioned and deliberately unstuffy which all adds to the charm and there's also an acceptable mini wine list for wine buffs (as opposed to beer fans) which is very sensibly priced.
- There's a tremendous sense of unstuffy celebration of art in that building.
- 2Having fresh air or ventilation.More example sentences
- It was a very comfortable hotel that has clean, unstuffy rooms with tiled floors, plus parking, a restaurant, a bar and a small gym on the premises.
More definitions of unstuffyDefinition of unstuffy in:
- The US English dictionary