- Cancel a subscription to an electronic mailing list or online service.More example sentences
- In terms of the unsubscribe, it really just means providing an acknowledged way that people can unsubscribe from your electronic message in future, if they wish to do so.
- Most well-known software companies are happy to obey the wishes of their customers, if they want to unsubscribe from a mailing list.
- Further to that last entry, one of the mailing lists I won't be unsubscribing from is the Daily Philosophical Quotation service provided by TPM Online.
More definitions of unsubscribeDefinition of unsubscribe in:
- The US English dictionary