Not successful: an unsuccessful attempt to enter Parliament
More example sentences
- To discriminate between successful and unsuccessful interventions we need evidence.
- That is not restricted to the situation where the claimant is successful or unsuccessful.
- He has already made two unsuccessful attempts at raising finance to fund an expansion programme.
failed, losing, beaten;
- Example sentences
- ‘I'm loose,’ he said, trying with great unsuccessfulness to float face down.
- These boys represent the evidence which proves the unsuccessfulness of this treatment.
- Major factors that influence student unsuccessfulness as determined by the results of this study are presented below.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|suc¦cess¦ful
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.