Definition of unsuspicious in English:
Not having or showing suspicion: she has a caring, unsuspicious nature
More example sentences
- He is prosecuting attorney, and he suborns him, an unsuspicious and innocent fellow most of the time, into raiding Albert's garbage can for evidence.
- He, learning that she now employs his page, is astonished at her unsuspicious nature.
- Abdi research noted that this form of adaptation demonstrated the African concept of Ubuntu, which describes the African people as trusting and unsuspicious of strangers.
- Example sentences
- I walked quickly and (I hoped) unsuspiciously, to the bathroom.
- He ‘heard’ Tina thinking as she gazed as unsuspiciously as possible at Luke.
- After passing through the door, the two men walked unsuspiciously down a wide hallway that had doors on both sides every sixty feet.
Definition of unsuspicious in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan