Not having or showing suspicion: she has a caring, unsuspicious nature
More example sentences
- He is prosecuting attorney, and he suborns him, an unsuspicious and innocent fellow most of the time, into raiding Albert's garbage can for evidence.
- He, learning that she now employs his page, is astonished at her unsuspicious nature.
- Abdi research noted that this form of adaptation demonstrated the African concept of Ubuntu, which describes the African people as trusting and unsuspicious of strangers.
- More example sentences
- I walked quickly and (I hoped) unsuspiciously, to the bathroom.
- He ‘heard’ Tina thinking as she gazed as unsuspiciously as possible at Luke.
- After passing through the door, the two men walked unsuspiciously down a wide hallway that had doors on both sides every sixty feet.
Definition of unsuspicious in:
- The US English dictionary