- Not contaminated, polluted, or tainted: the island remains virtually untainted by commercialismMore example sentences
- We have become accustomed to regarding the romantic child as an image of unspoiled, untainted perfection.
- His Honour saw that if conduct is not unprofessional, the practitioner is entitled to an untainted reputation.
- A Canterbury Tale is a different kind of war story, one that tries to trace backwards to a time untainted by large-scale human bloodshed.
More definitions of untaintedDefinition of untainted in:
- The US English dictionary