- 1Not having been taught or educated: she is totally untaught and will not listenMore example sentences
- An untaught genius (the obscure expressionist sources that critics find for his films are just nonsense), he was betrayed by the art form that he helped to revolutionise.
- This call will be joined by the parents and others if children are being left untaught and unsupervised while teachers go about their personal affairs.
- It is human nature, for the untaught and unintelligent, to abuse power when they get the chance.
- 1.1Not acquired by teaching; natural or spontaneous: by untaught instinct they know that scent means foodMore example sentences
- In a regular column for the BMJ he articulated many of the untaught and unappreciated immeasurables of general practice.
- You absorb the mostly unwritten and untaught rules for what to call people as you exit toddlerhood and proceed toward adulthood.
- We presumed only that they would want students to understand their fields in depth and develop an ability to use ideas in new, untaught contexts.
More definitions of untaughtDefinition of untaught in:
- The US English dictionary