Definition of unthreatening in English:
Not having a hostile or frightening quality or manner: the nymphet image renders women safe, unthreatening, and biddable
More example sentences
- The bamboo reacted benignly, growing replacements in a most unthreatening manner and generally seeming to know its place.
- The people here did not form themselves into raging packs; they were individual creatures who spoke quietly and moved in a slow, unthreatening manner.
- The mission is to ‘bring art to the people in an unthreatening and seductive manner’.
- Example sentences
- Conjure up for an instant, some moment or period in your life where you felt unthreatened, safe and relaxed.
- He'll feel more secure, unthreatened and unwary until the dog brothers can take him.
- As the country's - the world's - first Maori novelist, his place in New Zealand letters is unthreatened.
Definition of unthreatening in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.