Definition of unthreatening in English:
Not having a hostile or frightening quality or manner: the nymphet image renders women safe, unthreatening, and biddable
More example sentences
- The bamboo reacted benignly, growing replacements in a most unthreatening manner and generally seeming to know its place.
- The people here did not form themselves into raging packs; they were individual creatures who spoke quietly and moved in a slow, unthreatening manner.
- The mission is to ‘bring art to the people in an unthreatening and seductive manner’.
- Example sentences
- Conjure up for an instant, some moment or period in your life where you felt unthreatened, safe and relaxed.
- He'll feel more secure, unthreatened and unwary until the dog brothers can take him.
- As the country's - the world's - first Maori novelist, his place in New Zealand letters is unthreatened.
Definition of unthreatening in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan