- (Of a person or their actions) continuing at the same rate without loss of vigour: his untiring efforts in commissioning ecological reportsMore example sentences
vigorous, energetic, industrious, determined, resolute, enthusiastic, keen, zealous, forceful, strong, Herculean, spirited, dynamic, intense, dogged, tenacious, persistent, persevering, constant, incessant, unceasing, steady, stout, staunch, pertinacious; tireless, unwearied, unflagging, unfailing, unfaltering, unwavering, indefatigable, unshakeable, unrelenting, unremitting, unswerving
- He is untiring and unwavering in his dedication - he works on vacation days and is there for everybody, all the time.
- He was untiring, but sometimes he was annoyed that he couldn't walk on his head.
- He had a nose for news and he was an untiring reporter, reaching everywhere to ferret out some news.
- More example sentences
- It is my commitment to work hard, diligently, and untiringly in this office.
- The Coalition pushes the liberty value untiringly, but only the economic kind (which appeals to people's aspirational instincts) not the civil liberties kind.
- The left side of the basilica, still encased in scaffolding as artisans from all over Italy work untiringly to complete the restoration, opened again on November 28th 1999.