- 1 archaic term for to. do unto others as you would have them do unto you I say unto you, be goneMore example sentences
- Like any individual he is not an entity unto himself but a meeting point of others that constitute him.
- Up unto his loss in 2001, Labor had only lost at the polls only when Peres was its leader.
- It is difficult to spoof a convention when the convention itself is so awful it seems a spoof unto itself.
- 2 archaic term for until. marriage was forever—unto deathMore example sentences
- Often, they are found in pairs and share strong bonds that are never broken, even unto death.
- The Bible states clearly a man who takes another man's wife shall be taken without the city walls and stoned unto death.
- He even threatened to fast unto death to get his alcoholic father to break the habit.
More definitions of untoDefinition of unto in:
- The US English dictionary