- 1Not considered to be important or beneficial: he felt unvaluedMore example sentences
- Although pleased to be kept on, I felt unwanted and unvalued.
- Depressed-aggressive suicide-murderers are likely to be people who feel unloved and unvalued, the very opposite of the New York firemen and self-sacrificing passengers aboard the fourth plane, scuppered in the Pennsylvania woods.
- Some women will be annoyed if you step in too little, feeling abandoned and unvalued.
- 2 • archaic Not valued or appraised with regard to monetary worth.More example sentences
- Many homes contained unvalued possessions that had been their property since the Victorian and Georgian days.
More definitions of unvaluedDefinition of unvalued in:
- The US English dictionary