- (Of an opponent or obstacle) not conquered or overcome: the idea of humbling the hitherto unvanquished islandersMore example sentences
- There is nothing more demoralizing to the torturer, or more inspiring to the enemy he seeks to torture, than the sight of the tortured dying with a smile or even a blessing, physically broken but mentally unvanquished.
- There is not one single facet of your personality or perception of yourself that is left unvanquished.
- The object of these Sovfilm productions was to celebrate an unvanquished popular spirit emerging from ruined buildings and lives.
More definitions of unvanquishedDefinition of unvanquished in:
- The US English dictionary