- (Of a room or space) not provided with fresh air: dark and unventilated cargo holdsMore example sentences
- They swung into action after seeing 37 monkeys, suffering from ‘zoochosis’, confined to tiny barren cages in unventilated rooms.
- On another occasion, the [air conditioner] had been turned off, making the temperature in the unventilated room well over 100 degrees.
- The unventilated rooms are like furnaces during the day.
More definitions of unventilatedDefinition of unventilated in:
- The US English dictionary