- Not violated or desecrated: the ground above the stone was undisturbed, the stone unviolatedMore example sentences
- A court has determined, based on the testimony of several witnesses, that her wish would have been to remain unviolated by a feeding tube if she had no hope of recovering.
- Eliot's famous remark about Henry James, that he had a mind so fine it was unviolated by an idea, seems to me to reflect such a state as the ideal for an artist, or perhaps for anyone.
- The abductors are left unviolated at the outer aspect of the ilium.
More definitions of unviolatedDefinition of unviolated in:
- The US English dictionary