- Not having or showing high moral standards: if our actions are unvirtuous the results will be negativeMore example sentences
- Our famously unwritten constitution does not draw precise lines between the virtuous leak and the unvirtuous one, but most of us can distinguish one from the other when we see them.
- The movements condemned goods of foreign provenance, in part by defining them as unnecessary, unpatriotic, and unvirtuous luxuries.
- I don't feel particularly unvirtuous, but on the other hand I don't do an awful lot either.
More definitions of unvirtuousDefinition of unvirtuous in:
- The US English dictionary