Definition of unwearied in English:
Not tired or becoming tired: with Flaubert, the unwearied research was not for the forcible word
More example sentences
- We give thanks for her example of faithful duty and unwearied service, and for the loyalty and love which she inspired.
- With unwearied activity she journeyed everywhere, watched over the administration of law and government, cut down the great estates of the nobles for the benefit of the crown, and protected the ordinary freeman.
- For a moment I had a view of a world that seemed to wear a vast and dismal aspect of disorder, while, in truth, thanks to our unwearied efforts, it is as sunny an arrangement of small conveniences as the mind of man can conceive.
- Example sentences
- She herself aspired unweariedly and was never daunted for long by her inability to attain her ideal.
- The sportsman trains himself, dresses, and watches unweariedly, and loads and primes for his particular game.
- Accompanied by a police escort, followed by a crowd, for 16 blocks down Broadway he gaily, grinningly, unweariedly clicked his heel- & toe.
Definition of unwearied in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan