adjectivechiefly • literary
- (Of a person) not mourned or lamented.More example sentences
- They slogged in joint families, and finally died unwept and unsung.
- Maybe in some of those crumbling palm-leaf manuscripts rotting away unsung, unwept, and unhonored, there are other ancient treasures like the astronomical observations from 5,000 years ago.
- Nearly two years ago, an authentic military hero had died practically unwept and unsung.
More definitions of unweptDefinition of unwept in:
- The US English dictionary