- (Of metals or other materials) not worked into a finished condition.More example sentences
- Exports of steel, unwrought copper and copper alloy dropped by at least 50 per cent amid decreases in exports of garments, automatic data processing equipment and integrated circuits.
- The 40 are expected to appear in court today and will be charged with theft and the illegal possession and illegal trading in unwrought precious metal.
- This is due to the Precious Metals Act, which stipulates that it is illegal for individuals to own unwrought gold in the country.
More definitions of unwroughtDefinition of unwrought in:
- The US English dictionary