- Incorporating the very latest information or developments: it is fitted with up-to-the-minute security devicesMore example sentences
- This engaging site is rife with news briefs, special reports, and up-to-the-minute news bulletins on information technology issues.
- On the site you will find up-to-the-minute news, squad information, fixtures and lots more.
- Our troops rely heavily on us for up-to-the-minute news and round the clock programmes made especially for them, many of which carry messages from their friends and families back home.
More definitions of up to the minuteDefinition of up to the minute in:
- The US English dictionary