- Reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original: the opportunity to upcycle trash, or turn it into new products, was vast (as adjective upcycled) upcyled furnitureMore example sentences
- They expect $8 million in revenue, with 20% to 30% coming from the upcycled products.
- One of the most recent trends is for upcycled furniture.
- It's very quick and easy. I can upcycle a worn-out ordinary shirt into a designer handprinted B.Earley one.
More definitions of upcycleDefinition of upcycle in:
- The US English dictionary