noun (plural upperclassmen)US
- A junior or senior in high school or college.More example sentences
- The prom, I'd found out a few weeks ago, was a dance for upperclassmen at her high school.
- It began during my freshman year in college when an upperclassman during orientation told our group we had to learn how to juggle.
- It reminds everyone of the rigid service academy structure, inherited from British boys' schools like Eton, in which upperclassmen dominate their juniors.
More definitions of upperclassmanDefinition of upperclassman in:
- The US English dictionary