- The lowest acceptable selling price for a property in an auction; a reserve price.More example sentences
- Usually, they end up not with the house of their dreams, as it sold for 40% over the upset price within days, but the house that will do, and even then they have to throw everything they have into the pot.
- I don't know whether our city planning development department was merely generous with its upset price or whether the department underestimated the property boom.
- The offer exceeded the upset price of £50 000 and acceptance is subject to no objections to proposals for erection of a garage on the site.
More definitions of upset priceDefinition of upset price in:
- The US English dictionary