- 1Teach (an employee) additional skills: this is an opportunity to upskill staff and expand their capabilities (as noun upskilling) the upskilling of the labour forceMore example sentences
- We need to upskill them; we need to build up the capacity of our communities.
- New Zealand First is aware that the bill in itself will not upskill social workers.
- It would also not catch ex - New Zealand soldiers who assist with upskilling the armed forces of a particular country.
- 1.1 [no object] (Of an employee) learn additional skills: they will provide grants of up to 75% for staff who decide to upskillMore example sentences
- We have to upskill across a wider number of people to increase the pool of potential staff.
- You know, all of us are now working under increasing time pressures, and we need to upskill and retrain more frequently.
- But the Government can give people employability for life, a chance to upskill and change career direction.
More definitions of upskillDefinition of upskill in:
- The US English dictionary